Friday, March 6, 2015

High Five for Friday

Is it just me, or does it feel like I only write about H54F anymore? Things have been a little slow on the adoption horizon. I've got some things up my sleeve for the future of Answering Our Call—stay tuned! As for now, let's get on to the high-fiving. 

1. It's March, which means Spring. 'Nuff said. No, but I'm serious. We've got 60s in the forecast. 

2. My bro-in-law and future sis-in-law are in town for Spring Break. We're only able to spend a few days with them, but it's been fun. We've got plans to visit them a little later this Spring. You know how you just have those people that get you? They're them for us. Living states apart isn't that great.

3. I think this technically happened last week, but I got to talk to a good friend/family member and just catch up on life. There are times in life when you don't realize how much you really miss someone. She also makes awesome stuff. Check her out at vinyltigersbears.com. She makes the softest. blankets. ever. Think of your favorite blanket...the ones she makes are softer. 

4. Some of our friends stayed at our house and watched Nellie for us when we went on vacation (in December), so we finally figured out a time for us to take them out to dinner as a thank you. We went to a town favorite, Hickory Park, which, in my opinion, never gets old. We usually see them about once a week with our small group, but we were out in a new environment this time, which was kind nice.

5. This weekend we're heading back home. Adam has some stuff to work on at his parents house and we're also going to celebrate my brother's birthday. We haven't been back to that side of the state since Christmas-ish, so it will be fun. I'm looking forward to it. 

That's all for me. Like I said, stay tuned for some hopefully exciting things. But in the mean time, what are you doing this weekend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10