Friday, July 4, 2014

High Five for Friday!

Happy birthday America! Can you believe it's July already? This year is flying by. Since I've got the day off, I'm busy making Scotcharoos (yum!) so I'll get on with this. . .

1. It was a three-day-week for me at work. I feel like that is enough to cover 2-5. But I'll keep going.

2. We had a family picture session this week with a good friend of mine who came to snap a few pictures. We didn't go crazy, we just wanted a couple. Here's one of my favorites.


3. We didn't end up having our home study this week. Adam was working out of town every day, so it made it a bit more difficult to leave and come home. We rescheduled for next Thursday, so I'll give you an update after that happens. 

4. Remember the t-shirt debacle? Well I talked with our designer and something on the website was off and confusing the different types of t-shirt prices. So anyway, it got figured out. He also told us about a pre-sale they offer. Where they create a pre-sale site (for only two weeks) so we're working on creating something like that. I'll keep you posted. 

5. We're headed down to the Ozarks this afternoon for the holiday festivities. I think I've mentioned before that Adam's parents have a place down there right on the lake. It's so much fun to spend time with family + there are some great dive bars. 

Have a happy holiday weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10