Friday, July 11, 2014

High Five for Friday

It's Friday, you know what that means! It's time for the High Five for Friday, so let's get into it.

1. I'm still feeling so overwhelmed with all the love and support. Seriously, I had no idea so many people would be so supportive and on board with our decision! You guys, rock.

2. We had such a great weekend at the lake with family! We were able to stay Sunday night and drive home on Monday, so it seemed extra long. I still worked in the car, but it definitely made the week go by super fast. We were able to take our time a little bit and stop for lunch, which was nice.

3. I am in serious garage sale mode! If you saw my posted yesterday, you know we've got some great items for sale. And of course all proceeds will go towards our adoption fund. If you're in this area, you should try and stop by. . .even if it's just to say hi! (See what I did there?)

4. Adam and I did some serious house work this week. We've finally got all of the plaster and insulation ripped out. And it. was. a mess. I am not looking forward to doing that again. But hot dog, it's done for now! Here's what it looked like after we had it ripped out, before the clean up.

There's a lot going on here.
5.  We've officially got three home studies out of the way! We had our third one yesterday where our social worker came to our house and asked us questions, much like the last one. I'll have a post up on Monday with more details.

Have yourself a wonderful weekend! Remember, if you're in the Ames area, stop by 1201 Curtiss Avenue and find some treasures! Blessings to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10