Friday, February 7, 2014

High Five for Friday!

I'm going to try and do a post at the end of every week to talk about all the awesome things that happened this week. You know, like a top-5-moments-type-of-thing. So here goes:

1. The Olympics are on! Okay, I may not be that excited, but this is an exciting time for my husband! Adam loves the Olympics, so there's a good chance they'll be on at our house for the next two weeks. Need a place to watch? Come on over.

2. Yesterday one of my co-workers brought in his new puppy, Kiva. He is the sweetest! 

No caption needed.
3. I finally decided to chop my hair off. I've always loved having long hair, but there's just something about short hair. Maybe I'm just trying to make myself believe summer is coming. Holy cow it is cold out! Of course, now I need to be sure and remember my scarf. 

4. Adam and I are remodeling our house and things are moving along nicely! We started on the basement so we could move down there when we remodel the main floor. We started a blog on our remodel, head on over to Hometown Renovations and check it out! 

5. Of course there has been great progress on our adoption this week. We've been in contact with a homestudy agency and told them we would circle back after we got accepted. It's been difficult being patient; we're just trying to remember to take things one step at a time. We also watched some of the sweetest 'metcha day' videos. These are recorded when adoptive parents meet their new children for the first time. If you have a tissue handy, watch this video, it's so incredibly sweet. It's almost surreal to think Adam and I could be doing that soon. 

Have a happy, happy weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10