Friday, May 16, 2014

High Five for Friday!

Is it really May? (If you live where I live, odds are it feels like October...) But it's not just May, but almost the middle of May. Seriously, when did that happen? It's already time for the ol' High Five for Friday.

1. We're practically finished with our adoption paperwork. There are a few forms that we may not be able to complete right away (guardianship form, and medical evaluation form), but for the most part, we're pretty much completed.

2. I went to Missouri to visit my sister-in-law and her babes last weekend. It was so good to see them all. I'm missing them already.


3. This week is 'Bike to Work Week' at work. I rode my bike on Thursday (of course the coldest day of the week), but got free lunch out of the deal. I'm thankful to work for such an awesome company.


4. Adam has been working like crazy lately. And not just because, they have a lot of stuff to get done. It couldn't have come at a better time though (i.e. this adoption thing...) I'm so thankful for a husband who is willing to work so hard for his family (insert 'awww').

5. We're going to Kansas City this weekend to see my friend Anneli, remember her? We're also going to World's of Fun and a Royals game. If you haven't heard, Adam and I have determined that we are now Royals fans. It was a lengthy discussion, but the choice was made. So now we're all in. We're going with my brother-in-law and his girlfriend, and our friend Mkini. We're excited to spend some time together. 

I hope you have a blessed weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10